Grants and Scholarship|
The financial resources of the Union County Foundation are used to make grants and scholarships that benefit the quality of life for all the citizens of Union County.
The Foundation provides a vehicle for gifts of any size or character to be used to that end.
See below for our various programs.
Union County Foundation Quarterly Grant Program|
The Union County Foundation offers a Quarterly Grant Program to support non-profit groups and organizations in Union County.
- Applying for a Grant? CLICK HERE for information and application materials for the Foundation’s Quarterly Grant Program.
- Grant Check Recipient? CLICK HERE to complete a brief survey about your
grant. Your response helps us comply with national standards established for community foundations by the
National Council on Foundations and to continue possible financial support of your organization in the future.
Scholarships for Union County Graduating High School Seniors|
The Union County Foundation houses funds that provide scholarships to qualifying high school seniors throughout Union County.
- Looking for a Scholarship? CLICK HERE to browse the list of scholarships anytime or to apply
during when Applications are open (typically, December through April).
- Scholarship Recipient? CLICK HERE to complete this form.
Coleman Memorial Scholarship
The Coleman Memorial Scholarship fund benefits children with disabilities, ages 18 and under, by providing support for camp experiences.
|Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation Union County Fund Hometown Community Garden and Greenspace Grants|
Congratulations to the 2018 Hometown Grantees, doing big things to better their Union County community!
Click here for a list of this year’s fourteen grant winners.
To promote the development and maintenance of thriving community gardens and greenspaces in its hometown of Union County, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation Fund offers an
annual grant program to fund public greenscapes.
Applications are accepted each year in early August through early October; grant awards are announced by the end of November to support garden/greenspace projects for the following
- Learn more: CLICK HERE for Grant information
- Garden & Greenspace Grant Recipients: CLICK HERE to access the Year-end Project Report.