Veterans Memorial Monument and Plaza Pavers|
The Veterans Remembrance Monument and Plaza is a solemn place located at the Union County Court House that belongs to EVERY Union County veteran, past, present and future.
It is a place where their personal contribution to the security of our land is always honored. It is a place where they will never be forgotten or overlooked.
Memorial paving bricks are available to purchase. Bricks may be inscribed with the name of a veteran that you would like to commemorate, or you may wish to purchase a paving
brick inscribed with the name of a memorial/monument contributor who may not be a veteran.
Your Veteran inscribed paver becomes a part of the Plaza that is dedicated to honoring our Veterans.
- Select the size of paver and complete the inscription form. CLICK HERE
for the Union County Veterans Memorial page to search for and/or to complete a form for an inscribed paver.
You can also download the inscription forms here:
- CLICK HERE for form for 4" x 8" ($50) or 8" x 8" ($100) red brick pavers.
- CLICK HERE for form for 24" x 24" blue granite pavers ($1,000) .
- Send or deliver the completed inscription form and payment.
- If you wish to purchase by mail or in person, send or deliver the completed form and your check to
The Union County Foundation
ATTN: Veterans Remembrance Fund
P.O. Box 608
Marysville, Ohio 43040
- If you wish to purchase online, send the completed form to the address above, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and
pay with a credit card by using the appropriate link below:
- You may use the “Write a Note” field on the PayPal form to list the name to be inscribed on the paver or to let us know that the payment is for a paver.
- For a credit card payment you do not have to have a PayPal account; simply click on the “Pay With Debit or Credit Card” tab.
- If you have questions, call the Union County Foundation office at 937-642-9618. If you reach voicemail, your message will be returned generally within 24 hours.
The Union County Foundation|
David A. Vollrath, Executive Director
126 N. Main Street | P.O. Box 608, Marysville, Ohio 43040 | 937.642.9618 |
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.